CHOO & ME

Hello everyone!! I can't believe its Autumn already over here, it kind arrived a little early this year, hasn't it? Honestly, I wasn't expecting the weather to change so soon, I'm not quite done with summer yet…Please hold on a little longer!!
I've never been a huge fan of jimmy's but then again I've never been a huge fan of sandals either till now…Can I have a little moment of silence!?!? Now, can I get an Alleluia!? (Ooh yes!!) Say hello to the newest member of our family. I paired it with a classic but yet modern tweed blazer and a pencil skirt for a chic and more put together look, pair it with playsuit and with a blazer off the shoulders, and there you have it casual chic.   

(shop the look) 


Olá a todos !! Eu não acredito que já e outono aqui, chegou um pouco mais cedo este ano, não é? Honestamente, eu não contava com a mudança de clima tão cedo, ainda nao estou pronta para deixar o verão se ir ... Por favor, espere um pouco mais !! 
Eu nunca fui um grande fa do Jimmy, mas também nunca fui grande fa de sandálias, até agora ... Posso ter um pequeno momento de silêncio!? Agora, posso ter uma Aleluia !? (Ooh sim !!) Digam Olá para o mais novo membro da nossa família. Eu vesti com um clássico, mas moderno blazer de la e uma saia lápis para um visual mais chique e bem apresentado, combine também as sandálias com um playsuit e um blazer os ombros e ai tens um estilo casual chique.



 













 I was wearing 
Stella McCartney blazer (old UK10) (similar)
Zara skirt (old S) (similar)
Jimmy choo gladiators sandals (UK 3.5) (here)
Valentino Va va voom bag (similar)
House of holland sunnies (similar)

Thanks for passing by
xoxo
Soraya

Labels: , , ,