WEEKEND UNIFORM

 (Photos by Paulina Czochra)

Hello everyone! Just few years back I remember me laughing at my mom for wearing double denim on the weekend, I used to tell her "people don't do this anymore! Its like you are still stuck in the 80's change up a little, woman!!" and she used to give me that look like she was doing something wrong…now guess what?? Yeah!! I'm wearing exactly the same thing…SORRY MUM!!
(Shop the look)


Olá a todos! Alguns anos atrás eu lembro-me rir quando a minha mãe usava double denim todos fins de semana, eu costumava lhe dizer "as pessoas ja não usam ganga assim! Ate pareces estar ainda nos anos 80 muda um pouco, mulher! "E ela olhava para mim com aquele olhar como se estivesse a fazer algo de errado... agora adivinhem so? Sim! Estou a usar exatamente a mesma coisa … DESCULPA MAMA!





 












 I was wearing:
My lil sister's Denim shirt from River Island UK14 (similar)
Cheap Monday jeans from ASOS UK10 (similar)
Christian Louboutin shoes 
Lanvin necklace and bracelet (similar) and (similar)
Alexander McQueen clutch (similar)

Thanks for passing by
xoxo
Soraya

Labels: , , , , ,